PROVIDERS OF GREASE TRAPS IN LEEDS, WAKEFIELD AND BEYOND
If you own or operate a commercial kitchen, catering company or food processing plant, you’ll know the problems that can be caused by the build-up of fat, grease and oils in your drainage system.
At PRO-JET Draincare, we provide grease trap solutions to Leeds, Wakefield and further afield. From grease trap maintenance to compliance and inspections, we’ve got a range of services to help you.
CHOOSING US FOR YOUR GREASE TRAP SOLUTIONS
- Experts at what we do: For over 20 years we’ve been providing our expertise to the local community of Leeds and beyond and we can advise on best grease trap practices and more.
- Customised service: Whatever your specific needs are, our engineers will work with you every step of the way.
- Great quotes: We pride ourselves on being cost-effective, efficient and reliable.
HOW DO OUR GREASE TRAP SERVICES WORK?
Our fully certified specialists can deal with any grease-trap emergency or scheduled servicing requirement to help prevent costly system failures.
Services cover every aspect of grease trap maintenance including the removal of heavy residues, the creation of an up-to-date service log, grease trap compliance inspections, bacterial-additives assessment and implementation, as well as the preparation of detailed after-clean reports.
Simply tell us what it is you need, and our experts can take care of it.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GREASE TRAPS?
- Grease traps prevent blockages in main sewage lines and piping
- Grease traps tend to capture waste water that can be used to cool down any grease to room temperature and then allow water to escape the pipe naturally
- The service is economical because pipes and sewers will require less maintenance through a decrease in blockages
- Grease traps are environmentally friendly by preventing grease and other debris being released into rivers and lakes
For more information on our grease trap solutions, reach out today!